LRF’s main functions
- LRF will give top priority to the political conditions required to facilitate rural industries. This applies to local and regional policies as well as national and international plans.
- LRF will focus on creating positive public opinion for the farming sector and assume responsibility for ensuring that the efforts of the LRF Group are well coordinated. This task also includes a regular appraisal of LRF’s profile and approach.
- LRF will encourage young people to choose studies leading to a career in the farming sector and will thus focus on activities that enhance the sector’s popular appeal. LRF will focus on activities that have young people as their key target group.
- LRF will support its members in the development of their enterprises by means of professional member services and corporate development, as well as by active business operations that benefit members.
- LRF will give priority to local activities offering an exciting and creative forum that provides know-how and expertise to a broad circle of elected representatives in the LRF organisation. Operations will be developed on the basis of the needs of various target groups – locally, regionally and nationally.